- Current Position
– Mark Glueck Consulting, LLC
– Precision Economics, LLC Affiliate
- Past Positions
– Finance Scholars Group, Washington DC – Managing Director (April 2011 – May 2013)
– CapAnalysis Group, LLC, Washington, DC – Chairman (2009-2011)
– CapAnalysis Group, LLC – Vice-Chairman (2002-2011)
– LECG, LLC, Washington, DC – Director (1999-2001), Co-Director Antitrust Practice
– Nathan Associates, Inc., Washington, DC – Vice President (1998-1999)
– Nathan Associates, Inc., Washington, DC – Principal Associate (1997-1998)
– Capital Economics, Washington, DC – Senior Economist (1994-1997)
– Capital Economics, Washington, DC – Economist (1985-1994)
– Howrey & Simon, Washington, DC – Staff Economist (1981-1985)
- American University, BA Economics, Political Science, 1981
- University of Maryland, ABD Economics 1987
OTHER CURRENT ACTIVITIES
- Principal Investigator of a study assessing the potential outcomes of changes to world-wide regulations applicable to golf equipment
- Principal Investigator of a congressionally mandated study of the effects of economic regulation within the District of Columbia among 14 economic sectors. Numerous recommendations from the study were adopted by the D.C. Regulatory Reform Project
- Principal Investigator of a study conducted on behalf of D.C. Financial Management and Assistance Authority (Control Board) concerning the costs and benefits of the District’s rent control laws.
- Principal Investigator of a study of the macroeconomic effects of the potential insolvency of a major union pension fund
- Principal Investigator of a study of the economic contributions of the U.S. trucking industry
- Chief Economist Tile Council of America, Inc. 1987-1999, authored and directed an on-going long-range industry forecast program. Responsible for analysis of market and distribution trends and an industry statistical and financial profile. A frequent speaker at industry functions and before U.S. government agencies and international trade organizations.
- Consultant to numerous construction product manufacturers on matters relating to market assessment, distribution strategies, promotion and pricing, mergers and acquisitions, and other strategic planning issues. Assignments resulted in market assessments supporting IPOs, U.S. and foreign acquisitions, large scale capital expenditures, and board-level presentations on a number of strategic initiatives.